The art of brand storytelling must be compelling, engaging and effective to not only emotionally connect with your customers but also gain their attention and inspire them to buy your products or services.
The six vital steps of the brand’s story is to engage and inspire your audience to:
1. Define your products and services in such a way that it is simple and easy for your customers to understand exactly what you have to sell.
2. Identify the benefit of your product or service with a USP differentiating from your competitors.
3. Identify exactly how the product benefits can inspire the customer to share and engage in a two-way conversation.
4. Build Brand awareness through brand authenticity, transparency and accountability creating customer trust and loyalty that is both meaningful and with commitment.
5. Be relevant to the customer journey and human experience.
6. Obtain customer engagement by localizing your brand story to the community.
Over the long term it is about building the communication architecture through positioning the brand story and useful insights about the company, product, employees and social and cultural contribution leading to a long term business relationship.